Monday, September 17, 2007

GO RED!

Thanks Susan - what a great idea!

My name is Andrea. I have met some of you already and am looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow night. I live in Arnold with my husband and two little ones. My son will be 4 in October and my daughter is 2. I work for a marketing firm in Chestertown on the eastern shore. Luckily I work mostly from home.

I have been a member at Big Vanilla for almost a year now, but have managed to stay pretty limited to certain exercise classes instead of taking advantage of all the different things available. I joined the challenge for a number of reasons - to lose weight, try new classes/types of exercise, meet new people. I also want to get fit enough to run a 5K. Anyone interested in joining me?

See you tomorrow night!

No comments: