Monday, September 17, 2007

Welcome to the Team Website

Good Morning. I started a team wedbsite/blog so we have a chance to get to know each other and encourage each other over the next 11 weeks. The more team members I meet the more into the challenge I get, so I figured this would help. Feel free to post a little about yourself, why you are doing the challenge, and your triumphs and questions.

A bit about me. I am 31 and work on environmental issues for boaters. I have scoliosis, which means my back looks like an "S." I am doing the challenge to generally get in shape and lose weight. The better shape I can be in the happier my back will be. My husband and I both sail and recently built kayaks over the winter, so most of my exercise takes place on the water.


Looking forward to getting to know you all.


Susan